Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy

After one week at Segamat, I’m back to KL. Not too keen to get back, as if I have any choice, but here I am nonetheless. It’s a good break, one of the best Eid I’ve ever celebrated since duit raya ceased to come to my pocket.
Still in Raya mood, but come to think of it, I didn't even flinch coming to work today, promised someone to be happy ;-) . Then again, even if I didn't made that promised, I already am happy, haha. It seems ages since I ever had this kind of feeling, quite forgotten how it was nowadays, until the middle of Ramadhan somehow, slowly building up, emailing her every day, then started calling her every night since malam raya (and still emailing her). Syukur sesangat actually, having met a friend like her. We've talked a lot, and it seems there's no end to our chit-chat, there's always stories to be told. Sincerely, I do hope that our relationship continues, it's been so long since I'm really having fun, to appreciate the feeling of happiness again.....to where? Only time will tell ;-)
Alhamdulillah, the journey home towards KL encountered a little traffic. My ex-boss complained when we're having teh tarik this morning that he stuck at Senawang for almost 2? 3 hours? He started from Batu Pahat at 2 and arrived here at 8. Wow, that's a long time taken to arrived here, since the journey should have took around 3 hours at least, but 6? Hmmm, as if being from Kedah to KL, but of course, I heard that the journey home from the North were much more menguji keimanan, was it? Well, ask Bob :-).
It's November now, how fast the time goes by. Been thinking about a lot of things when I was in Segamat. Would really love to convert them into words. Think about writing yesterday, but busy with Raya, going to my Aunt's, Grandfather and Doot's house, so maybe in a couple of days there will be a major update, InsyaAllah.

3 comments:

binx said...

so.. love is in the air eh?
glad to hear someone's having fun..

congrats buddy! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Is it just a matter of time??? hahahaha... waiting u to story lah my fren. congrats.

Back to KL after hectic jam is not fun at all. what is the meaning of highway if ur just can't move a little inch... luckily, i diverted to old state road.. a bit ok... but the trafic still a pain in the ass...

Unknown said...

No comment.....paham2 je la, hahaha (ayat baru blaja smlm), but thanx :-).