Thursday, December 08, 2005

Kraken Headed

Hi there………Almost a month has passed, right? Why no update? Busy maaa…….. Tekanan perasaan tahap kritikal smlm. Deal with an FNG (who “happened” to be your boss) was frustrating. My other bosses? Alhamdulillah, couldn’t wish better, but this one? Can someone give me a name of an accountant that doesn’t even know what an Excel is? Excel as in Microsoft Office APPLICATION? Which accountant can be more stupid than that? Moreover, he’s actually TREMBLING when talking to me. Trembling? I’m not joking, now, who’s the boss here? Stuuupiiiid. Dah la lembap. Yesterday, he asked me to do an “urgent” task, to find the cost of investment and net tangible asset. From where? He don’t know….and he expect me to know? I’m in account payable team for crying out loud. Ask me about ageing, how much we owe, what’s the creditors turnover? Mo Man Tai. Reporting is not my game. I don’t even have the access to view P & L. Balance sheet? Balance SHIT is more like it.

Next, tax issues. The breast-feed department of the company. Under traveling GL, someone bought a flight ticket. The question from tax, please confirm that he travel using the ticket. The answer (deep in my heart): He used it as a toilet paper. Duhhhh!!! What the hell is your problem? Please find out why there’s no withholding tax? For a million time, that amount were recorded during goods received, check the document number laa, how can you impose tax on the goods that we haven’t paid yet? And what do they do? Dunno, o yeah, downgrading our performance evaluation. How can they do that? Asked my would be ex-boss, WE are your staff, YOU should evaluate us, not some other department ANDARTU that could still be thinking why nobody loves her.

Then, my leave was rejected. Rejected? My leave never been rejected before!! What does she needs me for this Monday anyway? I just need a break from all this, weekend? Jangan harap laa, too many invitations to fulfill, not that I’m complaining about that, it means I have lots of friends, right? The thing is, I really in need for a time to be alone right now, just me and me.

Been thinking about a breakaway again, yeah, should be about time now. But, budget lari ar…. My bonus this year has already been allocated out, it’s already finished before I even received it, haha. Nowadays, been thinking about having Vios parked in front of my house. O yeah, got to have her ( saliva dropping, haha). Thing that been stopping me from having her? Errmmmm……rahsia arr, hihi, not the right time to tell anyone just yet. Vios tak lari ke mana, right? Hei, bila nak pi Penang nie?????


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, just imagine this....

"ur left hand is handling the steering of VIOS (new model, ur right hand is fixing ur hair from the breezing, high-speed night air, ur mind is electrifying with the sound of 'Siamese Dream' esp "Today", ur mouth deeping the line of the lyric while smiling what a great day is today, imagining the "reaction".. while the wheel is rolling north...". Hahaha.. u'll never believed it man... But, GREAT POWER COMES WITH GREAT RESPONSIBILITY...