Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Maskahwin yang Hilang


I’ve heard about this website and the book that they promoted. Maskahwin yang Hilang was the title. The books claimed that they could show a way for any couple on how to get RM 10,000 for the big day. It wasn’t through the pyramid schemes or MLM or so they claimed. I didn’t quite bother at it at first.

However, curiosity took the best of me, and I went to their website last Wednesday, bought the book online for RM 18 (7 days arrival guaranteed) and it arrived yesterday. Not bad for a Malaysian to produce such a book I must say. Although not as enrich as Rich Dad, Poor Dad it was not bad either. The book is more practical and reflects our culture.

It gives the readers ways to cut their cost of living and gives some suggestion to earn extra income. It didn’t encourage or discourage people to join MLM but gives an insight on who should join and who shouldn’t. Anyone can read this book from clerk to executive. Of course, the book was made for the bachelors out there. Rich Dad, Poor Dad was more American, not everything is practical here, but this book could.
However, most of the ways suggested in the book were familiar to me, some of them I’ve already implemented in my life. But to those out there that want to further their readings, this book could be good. The words were in simple BM. I give the book 3 out of 5 if you asked me. It wasn’t the best, but wasn’t bad either. Gives the link a try :-).

No comments: