Friday, October 21, 2005

Battle of the Sexes


I love battles. Specifically since the ancient era till world war two, more than that, it’s just pure fabrication, mere bullshit I say, where the army been positioned (if possible) on top of the moon while their machine of destruction been played as if the puppets with its master. Noted battle such as the Gaugamela (Alexander vs Darius), Hattin (2nd Crusade), Bosworth (English vs French) and Stalingrad (3rd Reich vs Red Army) showed the brilliance of the General in charge to fight against all odd. Don’t get me wrong, I loved and supported peace, but what is gone is gone, as they said, and the one survived must learned their bitter mistake, never to repeat again (I wish).

Of course, there were some stupid battles, not worthy to even start a war anyway, but there’s none other more stupid than this battle, The Battle of the Sexes. I was on my way to work this morning, tune in to Hitz, and the topic for the morning was “What do Women says about Men, and vice versa”.

I mean, come on, this battle has been fought for ages, since the dawn of Men (or Women, which ever you prefer) and till now, no one ever win, ever! Why? E.G.O. The three letter word that was and still be used by both sexes to blame each other. I always wondered why most people still too sensitive about this topic nowadays. It’s totally a waste of time, used too many resources, and ends with each other still trying to choke one another to dead.

Sometimes, I received email about this kind of thing, such as 10 things that man and woman wants, read it, laughed, and forwarded it to most people I knew, because I want to share my laughter with them, and some of them do reply with abusive words saying that I PURPOSELY send it to them, konon nak kutukla (didn’t they noticed other addresses?). What’s wrong with this type of people anyway? I have never met, not a single person in this world that admit that they are the same with other people

“Diorang lain, aku lain.”

was the most common possible answer that I received and yet when they received this type of mail, suddenly they are united, we are all equal, families, hah!

Please, be sensible, we ARE different from one another, the one that’s truly knows us is our own self, and if we do find some of the things people said about us is true (please refer to Johari’s Windows to know more) and turns out to be unpleasant, change it, if you can’t or shan’t do, then keep it to yourself, don’t start yelping around that the world are against you. Making a fuss about this sort of things show to the others that you are admitting it.

I know I can’t stop this battle, but to those of you out there, we can make a difference, God gave each of us a brain, used it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A convincing way of writing. Frustration seems evolve in each point taken. Yes.. I am definitely agree with Izira.. this battle was merely a delusional world created by both man and women. Hatred, envy and anger are hidden between the sweetness of a feeling called LOVE. Some choose to stay and play along. Some rather retreat than committing more suiciding moments. Some falls into the tenderness of sin while still in the right path. For me, if the enemy is the one then it is a battle worth fighting for...