Friday, October 28, 2005

Fast N Furious

This year open fast were worst than last year. Oil price does take its toll this year I think. Last year, I lost count to how many buffet I attended, but this year? There were only two, Chicken Hart’s and Nikko, even the latter was free. I mean the pricing for each buffet this year was unthinkable, outrageous. If, and I know you guys wish it too, if only our salary were equivalent to the changes in oil price, I don’t think I have an issue here, right? :-).

Tomorrow there will be a small gathering of my old housemate and friends, open fast together, and unlike last year, at Shroom, I decided to have it this year in Pelita, hahaha, the good old Pelita as always. Don’t have much time to think about other places. Apek and Au has mentioned about being together this year several time before. Not thinking about it much with my closing and all (busy, busy), but Joe drop me a message this morning asking when it will be.
Tag has mentioned yesterday about a great seafood buffet somewhere in Pandan, but the place would still be available after Ramadhan, cheaper and all, and with the time constrained, I don’t think I’ll get there without problem. Furthermore, I’m not in the mood to handle complains about the price and location this time at month end (work preassure, preassure).

Whatever it is, many would still not be available tomorrow, Supi, Et and Au couldn’t make it, sorry guys for the last minute planning, I know you guys are looking forward to it, I have some problems this couple of days (don’t worry, I’m still in the verge of sanity :-)), my friend’s actually, (Alhamdulillah, it’s under control now), well, you know me, still trying to be the problem solver always, but next year it will be different, I can tell, InsyaAllah.

I was again in my cooking mood this year, collected as many new recipes as I get my hands on, and when will I try them? After Eid of course, I couldn’t try them now, xtahan ooo, hihihi. Hmmm, still searching for the right ingredients for a great soup, can anyone drop me a line here? Thanks.

4 comments:

binx said...

wah.. the great get-together eh...
it's great how u guys still maintain ur friendship.. no matter where the location for the iftar is, it's the friendship bond and the stories shared that is important. have a great iftar yeah.. send my regards to all of them.. but errmm pls be kind and do not mention about me & my humble blog.. :D

Unknown said...

Thanx for dropping by. For sure Binx, no worries, I won't tell a soul ;-). Btw, tahun nie you girls xbuat ker?

binx said...

we all never buat buka puasa.. we've lost touch a long long time ago.. i only kept in touch with my two best buddies laa.. u know who..
:D

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!