Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Jester Would Like too.......


….express his gratitude to everyone that helps in making this blog possible. I won’t mention names here in order to avoid missing someone out. You know who you are, thanks a lot for believing in me, supporting me and making me realized that I still have a dream to achieve. Although this is not what I actually had in mind but this will be the first step towards my actual goal (you’ll know that, right? ;-))

It’s only been a week but to get here after almost 7 years in hibernation is a big step for me indeed. There’s still more works to be done here but I’ll manage it, with the help of you guys of course. After my PC was attacked by virus, all the websites that I’ve send my works were all shutdown for good and the only magazine that ever paid me went bankrupt, I was thinking, am I jinx? Please, do forgive me if Google decides to shut this down tooJ. Jokes aside, to stand again after all of my 4 years of work burned to ashes is a very difficult thing to do. No, I won’t rewrite the stories and articles that I’ve written before, it won’t be the same anymore, it’s time to move on.

To my old and new friends and passerby out there, please feel welcome here, I can’t offer you drinks and snack, just a little piece of my mind that wanted to get out and been translated into words is all that I’ve got to offer. Maybe more will come, InsyaAllah. Jot down your comment, I’ll appreciate it.

No comments: