Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Jester

Ok, done, except for the photo part.......ermmmmm.....seems there's a lot to do, but nevermind, I'll take it one at a time. I'm in my office anyway, busy preparing "stuff", hihihi. It's ME in the month of Ramadhan for crying out loud, what do you expect :-) ? I can't focus right now....sleepppyyyy.....sleepppppyyyyy.

Anyhow, I would like to tell you about The Jester. What was it? What makes it so special for me to put it right on top of this page? My Idol? My ex?( Yeah right.... her), My frens????

Well, none of the above.......nothing special, not an idol or something and definitely not my ex, in reality, I despise them (Jester) .....Clowns! O God!! Clowns. I can't remember when or where or why, but it's there. The feelings was like your heart being vibrated by a pair of invisible hand, and no, it's no fun either.

In other word, clowns scared the shit out of me....period. Well, there's nothing wrong with their face or something....and no, I have this feeling even before I saw Pennywise, so don't blame him for no reason, ai?

I even wrote a short story about them, dedicated to the thing I'm scared the most, although it never been published anywhere, I've satisfied myself to put aside my fear of them, and once again, I managed to dedicate something to my fear...and here it is.

BTW.....did I ever mention I'm afraid of balloons too, hihi.

No comments: