Saturday, October 22, 2005

The True Fairytale

I'm so very happy today......I've received an email from a friend of mine from JB. We contacted each other frequently through email almost everyday. She is a nice girl, open minded, send message directly to my face and we loved to discuss new topics almost every day. She's a virgin, I mean, she has NEVER fall in love, and she's older than me. Sometimes we both talked about that, she has no problem in a relationship, it was just that her heart still doesn't find the one she seek.

Then, suddenly, I haven't received her mail for almost a week. Weird....was she sick? I decided to drop her a mail yesterday (why I didn't call? Pls, don't ask.). Today, I received her reply........



A'kum,

what a week i had!!! you won't believe what happen to
me..

last wednesday, a friend call me asking for my picture.
he wanted to kenalkan to a guy.. so, ok..i bagilah.

then he asked me to berbuka posa at his house (lets
call him org tengah- married, warak punya org) with the guy that he want to
introduced to me..so on friday i went to his house..kalau ikutkan hati
malasnya...
but it turn out the guy was ok.. no firework for me..tapi baiklah
budaknya..peramah, tersenyum, ok looking..

went home around 10pm, then org tengah ni called me and
ask me mcmana? i said oklah..then he said that guy pun kata i'm ok, and somehow
willing to get married with me this December!!!! why december??...org tengah ni
tahu my sister is getting married on the 17th december.. him being a warak guy
feels like..cepat2kanlah!! and somehow i actually said yes to all of
this!!!

but still i manage to ask for the guy h/p number, so i
called him up, then i asked betul ke dia ni? baru jumpa 4-5 jam dah nak kawin
ngan i!! he said betul...cannot explain perasaan tu tiba2 rasa..memang terbuka
hati ngan i. he told me later that masa sampai kat umah org tengah tu, i was
walking in front of him, dia kata dah rasa lain macam.. ( i think u know what
that means??) sebelum ni memang ramai pompuan dia kenal, tapi tak terbuka hati
with any of them.. but with me, memang dia yakin.terbuka sungguh hatinya!!! i
asked him buat sembahyang istiharah tak? dia kata tak, sbb dia memang yakin ngan
i??!!!

so dalm masa seminggu ni, we already plan our tarikh
merisik, lepas raya, meminang, bulan 12 dan kawin paling lambat bulan
3!!

the first 2-3 days memang rasa tak yakin, sbb at the
same time i baru berkawan ngan someone.. i kind of rasa selesa with this
guy..rasa bersalah..and betul ke pilihan i!! but then this guy yg i'm getting
married ni adalah what i doa!! half of the ciri2 lelaki yg i minta dr Allh, ada
kat this guy..itu yg i doa, takkan i nak tolak..




I was speechless at first......then it came to me......see???? These kind of things do happened, I remembered my BM lecturer told me a story about his friend, he was about the same age at that time, met a girl at a party, went back home, call the girl and said

"I'll give you a week to think through, coz I'm proposing right now.."

and the girl said yes!

I'm really happy for her and if she were my sister, I would hug her straight,haha. So, Apek, benda nie mmg jadi....in real life. Kalau dah jodoh, because you will never know. What are the chances to see a thing like this? Small I must say.

Most people would say they need time to think, to know each other better, some would say it's better to love after marriage, and some, like the cases above, would leave to faith to decide. None of these are wrong, the only thing that is wrong is sex before marriage. It's their choice, their preference, because the aftermath of the marriage is.....we wouldn't know for sure, nobody do, even if you're married with Tom Cruise or Jessica Alba, the probability of either it was a success or not, depends on the life after marriage itself.

I don't think she's rushing into thing, like I said before, it's faith. I wish she will find happiness with that guy and good luck :-).
P/S: Btw, u, dah kawin pun nanti singgah la sini gak noo,hihihi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... then u sudah melepas lahh... sometime thing will come easy when we think it will be easy... think of complication will not move u anywhere... sometime imagination is a powerfull tool to set ur next day... so good luck beb... seriously

binx said...

wow....!
simply wow...!
i wish i was in her shoes rite now.. hehehe (no, i'm not desperate :p )

Unknown said...

Melepas?isshh,misconcept la bai, citer I bwk ke arah tu ek? We r frens, rite? rite? hihi. The other part is yeah....it's me I guess, trying to find complexity when simplicity is right there for me to grab....could someone wake me up? :-)